After our March decision to defer all 2021 expeditions to 2022 and to concentrate on restarting in 2022, we are still on that trajectory.
The Covid situation remains very fluid, but we, along with the rest of the world, are hopeful that travel restrictions will ease over the coming months and be either much reduced and manageable or indeed absent by the time the expeditions come round next year.
Besides, anyone who signs up for a 2022 expedition now, is guaranteed a place on an expedition. They are also guaranteed not to lose any deposits already paid. This is explained in more detail on https://www.biosphere-expeditions.org/faq#coronavirus.
Please don’t forget to contribute to our survival appeal, if you can.